Join us on Sunday 23 May for the annual Council of Representatives meeting (previously the Board of Representatives).
10.00 – 12.15 (New York) / 15.00 – 17.15 (London) / 17.00 -19.15 (Israel)
The meeting includes ORT members from more than 25 countries worldwide and is the ideal opportunity for lay-leaders, professionals and all members of the extended ORT family to come together.
As we continue to face the challenges presented on a global scale by the Covid-19 pandemic, this year’s meeting will be an opportunity to take stock of the essential work that ORT has carried out to ensure our students around the world have continued to be connected – providing them with a seamless education.
During the event you will hear from:
- Guest Speaker: Eric Fingerhut, President & CEO, Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA)
- Dan Green, World ORT Director General & CEO
- ORT students from the Taub Young Entrepreneurship Program (YEP) from Latvia, Bulgaria, Mexico and Italy will be pitching an exciting business idea and you will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite
- A mentor and a mentee from the Virtual Volunteers Program, which we launched at the start of the pandemic to provide our supporters with meaningful opportunities to help ORT students with their English language skills
- Conrad Giles, World ORT President, and Robert Singer, Chair of the World ORT Board of Trustees
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED. Please email [email protected] if you wish to attend the event.